Re: [Healeys] Austin-Healey 100S - Gooding & Company Auction

To: "'Randy Hicks'" <Healey100M@gmail.com>, "'Jean Caron'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin-Healey 100S - Gooding & Company Auction
From: "Reinhart Rosner" <reinhart.rosner@aon.at>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:53:34 +0100
This 100S was offered on ebay in Nov 05 and again Dec 05 when it was said to
be situated in Warwick (USA) and the other time in Southern New England,
once with a starting bid of USD 10,000, the other time GBP 10.000.

At both auctions the reserve was not met, once with bids climbing to USD
187,566.99 and at the other auction to GBP 99.300.

Reinhart

Reinhart Rosner
55 AH 100-4 BN1
Vienna - Austria