Re: [Healeys] Steering box needle bearings

To: "Don Hardie" <healeynut@yahoo.com.au>, "john spaur"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering box needle bearings
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 23:17:56 -0500
Maybe it was the "left it in my pocket" accidental wash.  I have also heard
ugly rumors that they might not like accelerating the drying of glue and
paint by baking at low temps in the oven, or using the dishwasher as a parts
washer, but I am sure my dear sweet understanding significant other would
not mind at all (if she were ever to find out that such I think might have
happened while she was gone for the day).

Greg L.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html