Re: [Healeys] Dynamat/Dynashield?

To: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dynamat/Dynashield?
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:16:55 -0700
Scott,
I used a product called Q-Pad. It does not have the aluminum layer
and seems stiffer than dynamat so it is a little harder to install.
It was recommended to me by a jag restorer. You will need to measure
the areas you intend to place it to get an estimate of the square
footage. I installed it on the floor and on the front footwell. Some
people also install it in the doors and on each side of the front
footwell. I also placed it under the tar paper on the interior of the
firewall. I have not driven my car yet so I do not know how well it will work.

http://www.evercoat.com/productDetail.aspx?pID=50

John
'62 BT7

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html