[Healeys] No Healey content, Tourism New England

Subject: [Healeys] No Healey content, Tourism New England
From: kentmclean at comcast.net (Kent McLean)
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 18:19:15 -0500
Jim Lesher wrote:
> John - I believe that rather small car show in Hershey just happens to be
> associated with the AACA annual fall meet which includes the world's largest
> auto flea market also the preceding week you have the Fall Carlisle Auto flea
> market which is about 35 miles from Hershey.

<http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/fall-carlisle/>

To get a good idea of the layout of the land, Google Maps works wonders.
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1000+bryn+mawr+road+carlisle+pa&ie=UTF8&z=16>

And Bing.com maps will give you a bird's eye view.
<http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=qq2g3c8k12dh&lvl=18&sty=b&q=1000%20Bryn%20Mawr%20Rd%2CCarlisle%2C%20PA>

Either one will give you driving directions from where you are in New England.
For example, Boston MA to Carlisle PA is 412 miles, 7 hours driving time.
(Google maps will also give you directions from Perth. I like this step:
"31. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean".)

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2