[Healeys] FW: backfiring

Subject: [Healeys] FW: backfiring
From: stmiller96 at hotmail.com (S and T Miller)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:04:32 -0400
We set the timing with the Pertonix with no luck, even tried by sound/ feel
after setting with the timing light.  Can't really explain why there was an
issue, just know what solved it.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."