[Healeys] gullwing motors '53 100 for sale

Subject: [Healeys] gullwing motors '53 100 for sale
From: mgcharlie at comcast.net (Charlie Baldwin)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:11:41 -0400
John,
Gullwing is in NYC, presumably Astoria, Queens and advertise all over
the place to buy cars.  It could be that someone on Long Island has a
better shot than someone in New Jersey to help him out.  But it sounds
like from Rich's comments that the car is a p.o.s.
Charlie
PS Daniel, have you checked the various club's websites to see if they
have anything in their classifieds?  That would be AHCA, AHUSA, and
AHSTC.  Even the local clubs may have something advertised.  You say
that it was a good drive for you to go to Astoria, but didn't sat where
you are.  You went down, so are you in New England?  There is a very
large local club, part of AHCA, in New England, so it may be worthwhile
to join that club and ask around.