[Healeys] Swiss Alp

Subject: [Healeys] Swiss Alp
From: Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com (Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:42:40 +0100
Peter,
I can`t recommend a specific location, but I would stay around Goeschenen or
Brienz to have the Susten, Grimsel and Furka passes close. You can do these in
a round trip. These are for me the most beautiful passes in Switzerland. And
there are several other beautiful passes and fantastic places around.
But late May is very early in the year and not all passes may not be open to
that time. I would go mid June the earliest.
Also don`t miss to do the Vierwaldstaetter See on the easterly lake route.
Btw: Stelvio is also nice, but I would prefer the Western part of
Switzerland.
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----