[Healeys] Hydrogen Cars

Subject: [Healeys] Hydrogen Cars
From: jagwarman at gmail.com (Frederich Ficke)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:23:32 -0400
The Hy-Wire is nice but Hydrogen cells can be added to any vehicle via a dry
cell or a bubbler cell. I prefer the dry cell. It supplements your fuel to
add to your MPG . I will be adding a dry cell to my Healey probably in the
fall . It should help to double fuel mileage , keep the internal engine
clean and remove all emissions from the exhaust. I have done a lot of
research on the subject and it is simple and cost effective. I will be doing
this first on a Dodge Ram with a Cummins diesel where these have huge
mileage gains.