[Healeys] Just In Time video clip

Subject: [Healeys] Just In Time video clip
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:17:40 EDT
The problem with putting it on CD is that CD's don't have the  capacity to
hold as much information. With today's editing equipment, you can  make a
DVD version in PAL for the European, Australian and other markets as well  as
NTSC DVD's and all is well.
    I say the more videos we have out there the better  and I look forward
to "Just in Time" being released. It will give us all  something more to
share with the folks who just love to hear about our Healey  obsession. Well at
least it will entertain us.
    Keep us updated!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 3/24/2011 7:03:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,