[Healeys] Chasing Classic Cars

Subject: [Healeys] Chasing Classic Cars
From: dpaye at crocker.com (Donald Paye)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 06:56:43 -0400
F40 Motorsports is a top notch operation and I only wish that I had seen the
show prior to selling "No 2" Healey as I am sure Wayne would have found the
appropriate customer for such a historical piece not to say that the current
owner appreciates this car for it's historical significance.

One of the reasons, and probably the most important, you do not see Wayne's
wife is that they have a special needs child who Wayne had on one of his
shows some time ago and most likely his wife has to be on hand to help with
her care.

Wayne worked with his Dad who had a similar shop and his first projects was
to restore a Ferrari. He has continued in this field since his early
twenties and built a very impressive operation. I look forward to stopping
buy whenever I am in the area.  Don Paye