[Healeys] Dynamat/Dynashield?

Subject: [Healeys] Dynamat/Dynashield?
From: ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net (Ron Ray)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:48:24 -0500
Scott

I used a foil faced bubble product specifically manufactured for the
automotive industry called BA820 and manufactured by Reflectic Inc.
(800-879-3645 Jerry Saunders.)  This product utilizes thicker aluminum
facers and a thicker core material than what can be found from other
manufacturers.  I installed the product on the underside of the transmission
tunnel using double-back tape.

No financial or other connections with the manufacturer.
   Ron