[Healeys] Crankshaft Nut

Subject: [Healeys] Crankshaft Nut
From: mayorrichard at hotmail.com (richard mayor)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:24:31 +0000
The 6 cylinder engines have two different sizes of crankshaft nuts, 1-5/8 and
1-11/16. The cranks themselves are identical. The 1-5/8 may be the size used
on the 100-6 engines. I do not know when the change was made or why but I have
both size sockets in my tool box.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon