[Healeys] Vredestein 165x15

Subject: [Healeys] Vredestein 165x15
From: lapierrem at sbcglobal.net (mark lapierre)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
If you have inner tubes the slime will make them unusable after its use.   Its
a toss up I guess.
Repair the old tube with a nail hole or buy a new one because the slime ruined
it.

Maybe if you carried an extra inner tube also you'd be in good shape.   The
inner tubes are hard
to locate sometimes.

MARK