Re: [Healeys] ...Fuel Tank....Part # 2

To: 4 - Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ...Fuel Tank....Part # 2
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 01:02:20 -0500
Part # 2:

Then there is "Step # 2" which Bob Spidell touches on<G>:
<quote>
...the station would need three tanks instead of two,
</quote>

Around here and places I've seen "on East Coast" including
OH, PA, VAs, etc., they have FOUR at new R & Rs.
Now let's toss in the 'monkey wrench' !  LOL  In those
"areas" I have come across "fume recovery nozzles" which
seem to be State-Level Mandated but apparently ONLY on
"upgrading" [ of what ? ].

<quote>
...the trucks would need 3 sections, etc.  (all the gas trucks
I've seen have two trailers and two outlets).
</quote>

Funny Bob [ and I DO pay "rig" attention ], I have NEVER
seen a rig like you have OUT of Calif. !!!
Around here [ and areas mentioned above ] everything is
single trailer with up to SIX [ 6 ] compartments/outlets.

Now a "REAL" "MONKEY WRENCH, left handed" <G> !
Truck returns to Loading Depot and Dispatch AND Driver
get Computer Instruction mixed up.  The Trailer Section
that HAD contained [ say ] Mid-grade is accidentally filled
with LO-grade.  The previous Section of Mid-grade made
with Formula # 55 including Ethanol # 88.  This Section
has NOW been FILLED with LO-grade Formula 31 which
includes Ethanol # 52,

So you go and fill up your [ any ] car and what do you have?

A TRUE & REAL "CRAP-SHOOT" !!

And you "think" you "know" WHAT yer pumping <VBG> ???

NAH !

Ed
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html