Re: [Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 14:03:51 -0700
Richard,

Did you read my message?

"http://www.toptiergas.com/

It's a) a legitimate effort to qualify fuel, b) marketing BS, c) both.

I think it's all three. "

Where did I say "an effort by the oil companies to make themselves look good?"
 Sheesh, I write enough stuff you can
legitimately take issue with--you don't need to put words in my mouth.

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html