[Healeys] gas

To: healeys@autox.team.net <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] gas
From: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 02:03:06 +0000
all of our gasoline here in vegas comes in over the pipeline from a california
refinery, except for one local who brings it from phoenix by truck.  at the
tank farm where it is offloaded into huge tanks, there is nothing on the tanks
to deliniate which company owns them and chevron or shell, etc., takes that
fuel to its stations.  the fuel is hauled to each station by and indepent truck
firm(at least in my part of town).  i have no idea which company refines the
oil but i find it hard to believe that when they start 10,000 gallons down the
pipeline shell or texaco, etc., knows exactly when to change the valve at this
end to direct the fuel to its properly labeled tank.  i have been wrong before,
however, so i am only alleging that here it is all the same.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html