[Healeys] Is there a John Barber on the list?

To: Forum <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Is there a John Barber on the list?
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:17:38 +0200
I have just received a very strange e-mail.

see below.

*Dear Customer,
   My name is John Barber..and this order is an individual order. and i like
to make a purchase of a ( Bonnet Straps ) and i will be more happy if you
can email me with the types and Prices that you have for sale as
well........Please let me know if you do accept credit card as a form of
payment, and that will be pick up at your location ....Hope to read back
from you soon..
Kind Regards
John Barber...*
**
Has some one stolen his email identity?

Has all the makings of a potential scam.

Derek
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html