Re: [Healeys] Import Carlisle

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Import Carlisle
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:16:05 -0400
Michael,
Saturday is the big day on the show field and the day when Shawn will be
cooking on the grill.
Any Healey can park with the rest of them.  It would be good to see you
again.
Also check us out in E75 of the flea market.  We will also have an entry
in the french car section of the show field which are the featured mark
this year.
Charlie