Re: [Healeys] Classic Car Show in Sweden feauturing Healeys

To: Magnus Karlsson <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Classic Car Show in Sweden feauturing Healeys
From: Linwood H Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 20:58:27 -0400
Thanks Magnus! I enjoyed those. Particularly the rare BMWs and the Volvos were
nice too.

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html