[Healeys] Latest news: Bn2 excessive oil pressure

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: [Healeys] Latest news: Bn2 excessive oil pressure
From: Jose Vicente Vargas <jvvmusme@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 06:28:47 -0500
Last night I changed the gauge: same results
I removed the spring and relieve valve, no metal debris, cleaned it and
reinstalled it: same results
Tonigth I am going to pump air through the valve relieve hole into the oil
system, after removing the oil filter and gauge: good or bad idea ?
I am considering changing the oil: any logic on that ?

Thanks,

Jose

Sent from my iPad