Re: [Healeys] BN7 over charging solution

To: rwil@sbcglobal.net, bspidell@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN7 over charging solution
From: npaul72464@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:40:58 -0400 (EDT)
These electrical gremlins can drive us nuts!  As it turns out, it was the
battery causing the over charging.  It was hard to diagnose because the
battery seemed normal.  I brought it to Auto Zone and they tested it every
which way and declared it fine.  I asked the guy to put it on a charger and it
was drawing a lot of amps.  I'm guessing there's an internal short in the
battery.  Bought a new battery and just took a great test ride along Lake
Ontario.

Thanks for all the advice.

Ned Paulsen
1960 BN7