[Healeys] door lock assembly

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] door lock assembly
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:03:17 -0700
I need help with instructions/descriptions and pictures on how to
re-assemble the door lock mechanisms?
I am not at the same location as my doors and I need to provide instructions
for my friend who is putting them back together for me.
Wire harness is out, insulating bulkhead, installing new harness on Friday.
Just might get my car to Vancouver,WA under it's own power. Carbs should be
back from rebuilder, next week. Installing Nock's cable throttle rig for my
BJ8 carbs on my BT7. Dash will be recovered Sunday. Things are picking up
and my body is cooperating.
Crossing my fingers....
I'd hate to tow it the 15 miles from my house to the meet......

--
Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 SOLUTIONS

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
thinking we used when we created them.
                                           -Albert Einstein
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html