[Healeys] oil pressure relief spring

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] oil pressure relief spring
From: "Williams, Allen" <awill@ccs.ua.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 19:12:34 -0500
I recently purchased a pressure relief spring and valve for my 3000. I checked
the length and found it to be about .050" shorter than what's specified in the
manual, but about .100 longer than the old one I put int 15 years ago. It also
has 15 coils rather than 13. Just wondering if this is one of those "looks
different, but performs the same as original" type parts that we find from
time to time. I'm hoping to see better oil pressure after this rebuild. I'd
hate to be let down by a crappy part.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html