Re: [Healeys] Black 100M

To: "Dr. Barry Simmons" <bsdds@bellsouth.net>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Black 100M
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 06:56:53 +0800
Barry -

This was discussed heavily on the list a couple weeks ago.

Your chances of finding such a car is effectively nil, as likely only
6 or 7 known cars exist that meet this exact criteria.

If you really want one, use the method Jay Leno suggested -> you need
to start getting to know the wives of the owners of these cars so that
you'll be there to offer comfort to the wife and coincidentally buy
the car when her husband dies of old age.

Of course, that could take 20 years or so...

Good Luck!

Alan