[Healeys] Leather seat covers BJ8

Subject: [Healeys] Leather seat covers BJ8
From: austin.healey at gmail.com (Chris Dimmock)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:19:48 +1000
Hi Rich,
My BJ8 was delivered in England for private export.
The first owner bought the car, new from John Sprinzel, drove it in
the UK for a year, then married his wife.
The next day, they set off on their honeymoon. They drove the BJ8 to
Australia. Well, to Calcutta, then by boat to Sydney.
You can see the original sales invoice from John Sprinzel here:
http://www.myaustinhealey.com/john-sprinzel-healey.html
Anyway - that's how come my BJ8 has Hide/ leather seats here in
Australia.
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone