[Healeys] Healey 3000-bore size for main and rod bearing housing

Subject: [Healeys] Healey 3000-bore size for main and rod bearing housing
From: awill at ccs.ua.edu (Williams, Allen)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 20:56:14 -0500
Thanks again to those who provided the numbers.
To others, I understand the concerns about the possible competence of the
machine shop. However, in my location few, if any, shops know what a Healey is
or was. Ford, Chevy, maybe Mopar, yes. Whatever books they had for 50 year old
cars are long gone. With that said, they do a good job if given the
specifications.