[Healeys] thermostats

Subject: [Healeys] thermostats
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 20:56:27 -0700
I drive my car during winter dry spells and temps in the 30-40degree range
and it takes quite some time to warm up to driving temps, I bought a sleved
unit, but will need to wait until next winter to check it out. Health issues
and unemployment have slowed my resto. But we are replacing the wire harness
this week if my body cooperates

Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On May 22, 2011 8:50 PM, <healeymanjim at hansencc.net> wrote:
> i just do not understand this whole thermostat question. both my healeys
have a cheap $4 thermostat in them and i can only get a couple of miles from
the house before the temp has gone up to about 200, back to about 160 or so
them quickly settles in at 185 where it stays until i shut it down. i do not
see the problem. hjim