[Healeys] Oil Changing Questions

Subject: [Healeys] Oil Changing Questions
From: stmiller96 at hotmail.com (S and T Miller)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 09:21:07 -0400
The oil running out of the steer tube also happened to a fellow AHSTC member
when his AH 3000 was loaded onto a flat bed tow truck (inclined).  He did not
have his seats covered!

To solve the spin on oil filter spill problem I lay my AH on its right side
(passenger door) :)

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."

Message: 8