[Healeys] Fuel tank

Subject: [Healeys] Fuel tank
From: tfsbj7 at mindspring.com (Skip Saunders)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 23:25:11 -0400
Me too... I've done nearly the same thing.   Only difference for me was once
I got to the ground off exterior step, I took the tank to a radiator place
and had him solder on some shim material over the holes...the solder flows
under the shim material to form a thick metal layer over all the area of the
tank which had pinholes... I then applied an electric sander to the edges to
smooth it out like body work, painted and used the Bill Hearsch process to
coat the inside...has worked for more than 11 years...:-)