[Healeys] Problems fixed - Ready to roll

Subject: [Healeys] Problems fixed - Ready to roll
From: derek.c.job at gmail.com (Derek Job)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 19:13:52 +0200
Hi all.

Well the brake light issue was a faulty switch. A new one has been installed
so alls well there. Full marks to those who blamed low voltage/lack of use
 for the indicators being frozen. All I did was spray some WD 40 on the
connections before I went for another test drive. Eventually they just
started working again. That was yesterday and they are still fine today.

The car is all loaded up and Ive a acquired a few cheap tools and safety
stuff such as triangles and a fire extinguisher so we are all set to roll
tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

cheers

Derek