[Healeys] Conclaves

Subject: [Healeys] Conclaves
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 17:49:49 -0700
OA is a service organizTion associated with Boy Scouts of America.
I have been an OA member for 6 years and Scouter (adult leader)
For 10years
troop 229
Pirtland,or

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On May 30, 2011 5:46 PM, <Editorgary at aol.com> wrote:
> In a message dated 5/30/11 1:48:55 PM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
> writes:
>

>> Hmmm, I don't think so. Conclave appears to be a term associated with
>> annual gatherings of Order of The Arrow Lodges. From a Google search:
>>
>> "Conclaves
>> Each year the local Order of the Arrow Section holds an annual conclave
>>

> I can say for absolutely sure that Chuck Anderson selected the term
> Conclave for the AHCA annual gatherings from his experience in the Boy
Scouts
> because he told me so, with a group of equally old-guard folks (e.g. Walt
Blanck)