Re: [Healeys] I have to stay,

To: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>,<healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] I have to stay,
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 09:59:15 -0400
Bill,

It is a shy little rubber strap about 4 inches long.  It went
strapped that wire wrapped lead from engine to temp gauge in the dash
to the heater hose.  I think they were discarded rapidly when engines
were serviced or repaired. A long time ago I sent it to Roger Moment
who had duplicates made as he said it was a really rare bird.  What
is amazing is that it has a patent !!!!!