Re: [Healeys] Canadian 'Vintage' race Healey for Auction

To: Forum <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Canadian 'Vintage' race Healey for Auction
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 20:27:56 +0200
57 FAC was a Sebring Healey  and is now owned in Australia isn't it. What
does this mean when it says was once registered 57 FAC?

Weren't all the Ruddspeed manifolds triple carb?

My copy of Bill Emerson's book is packed away and I can't remember what I
says about this car

Whatever the story it's a shame the car has ended up in this freakish state.
To me the car has been de-valued.

Derek

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html