[Healeys] BEWARE of Phil Wilker

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BEWARE of Phil Wilker
From: "Herbert Miller" <hgmiller3@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 14:17:33 -0500
On May 3 2011 I sent this post:

I have some distributor housings that I plan to recycle. Free for shipping
if anyone needs a particular build date.

1              DM6      40532    1/56

2              DM6      40581    8/57 and 6/58

Herb Miller

On May 3, 2011  I got  response from philip wilker and Dave Porter ( a
common contributor to this list) Dave wanted all three and Philip wanted
the 1/56.

To be fare I gave Philip the 1/56 and the other two to Dave. I got shipping
costs and both sent me their shipping addresses. I sent the items by USPS.

May 5 email from Dave "check in the mail" Check arrived 2 days later. Thanks
Dave. You guessed it no check from Philip wilker.

May 23, 2011 no check from Philip wilker. I sent him an email. No response.
Sent another email on the 24th. Response was will send a check.

June  2 no check. This is for $9.00 shipping. I was giving these away for
FREE.

I have been fooling around with LBCs for 47 years, and without exception the
people I have met and have dealt with have been of the highest moral and
ethical character.

Honest people. Well I guess there are exceptions to every rule. I was giving
the parts away, I am not in this hobby for the money, just the fun, but like
most I do not like to be stiffed.

Beware of this guy:

Hi Herb,

Sent the ship to is Phil Wilker Innovative Solutions and Products Inc.  295
NW Commons Loop, Suite 115, Lake City FL 32055.  The money will go out
tomorrow in the mail!

Thanks,

Phil 386-205-8108 cell

His email on May 5, 2011