Re: [Healeys] high altitude driving

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] high altitude driving
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:56:30 -0400
I think I was in no higher gear than third all the way up the mountain,
Michael, but Jeez - it's almost straight up!  I had forgotten about Julian's
car running out of puff.   Anyone interested can read a short bit about our
adventures that day here:  http://www.easterton.com/june19th.htm

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry