Re: [Healeys] Tuning for Summer

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tuning for Summer
From: Rick Huber <hubrick@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 16:56:09 -0500
Alan,
Yes, that does sound like a good solution.  It's too bad I didn't think of
that before I put it all together over the last 3 years.  I'm inclined to
try to make do with less complicated / expensive / time consuming options
before I go for coating the exhaust headers, but thanks for the great
solution.
Cheers,
Rick