[Healeys] Camshaft Question

To: "Forum" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Camshaft Question
From: "Jonas Payne" <JPayne@ThorCon.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:10:21 -0700
As noted in an earlier post, my machinist has indicated that my
camshaft, valves, rocker arm, lifters, pushrods, springs and head are
all "great".

As always, I have an interest in slightly upgrading performance, and
have had excellent luck on every other engine I have rebuilt by
upgrading to a "fast road" type cam and going to oversize valves with a
good 3 angle valve job.

That said, what is the best option with the camshaft ?

        1.  Buy a new fast road one and sell mine?
        2.  Send mine to be re-ground?  If so, to whom?
        3.  Exchange mine for the core charge  on a re-ground one (seems
like a loser option if mine is "as new")

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html