Re: [Healeys] FW: Original 750 Mile BN2

To: Rich Chrysler <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Original 750 Mile BN2
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:48:07 -0700
Listers,

Lets have some fun with this pig... I propose a contest wherein anyone
interested, submits a list to me of what is incorrect with this car as if it
were being judged in Concours.

Then, myself and fellow 100 experts on the Concours Committee (Roger Moment,
Rich Chrysler, Kent Lacy, Sean Johnson and John Hodgman) will see who has
found the most deductions and score it accordingly.  Lowest score wins.

Deadline is one week from today.  I'll start it out with the chrome
fender(wing) spears being on backwards, that's too easy.

BTW if anyone wants to see a real 18K original mile survivor, check out this
BN1.  I know the owner since my BN1 is exactly 100 chassis numbers older
than this car.

http://www.fantasyjunction.com/cars/124-Austin-Healey-100/4%20Roadster-Inline%204%20Cyl

Cheers,

Curt

PS To answer Riches comment,  No it did not need to be repainted or restored
(according to the current owner.)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html