[Healeys] Concours

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Concours
From: "Peter Svilans" <peter.svilans@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 16:15:51 -0400
<   I don't think you have enough information on which to form an
opinion.
Why not wait until you've participated in concours  >

Ouch.  Gary, Barrie Robinson has not only participated in Concours, but won
Best of Show at Conclave '89 in Niagara Falls with his Golden Beige BJ8.  His
restoration work has been to the highest standards, and his immaculate MGB V8
has seen a lot of miles.  His Aston Martin DB2 is currently being restored
again to the highest standards.  He has owned several Maseratis and created
and ran the club for some years.  He has been a great asset to our automotive
scene, and is in a very good position to offer an opinion.

Best regards
Peter
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html