Re: [Healeys] Valve gap theory : BN2

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Valve gap theory : BN2
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 07:56:21 -0700
Also, during the short time the exhaust valve is closed some of its heat gets
transferred to the seat.  If that time is
too short because of less clearance the valve gets hotter--not a good thing.

My cam grind specified 0.012" for the intake and 0.014" for the exhaust (not
sure why).

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net