[Healeys] Question

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Question
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 02:58:18 +0000 (UTC)
After bragging about our 100M's compression numbers I have a concern. We seem
to be getting a lot of pulsed pressure in the valve cover, as felt at the oil
filler hole. There is very little pressure at the end of the road draft tube.
Given we have good compression, so, theoretically shouldn't have a lot of
blow-by, what could cause pressure in the valve cover? The engine was totally
rebuilt, and I believe we cleaned out the road draft tube but don't remember
for sure (we were otherwise pretty careful).

All hints, ideas, even knowledge welcome.

TIA,
Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html