Re: [Healeys] 185/70/15 tyre doesn't fit in the boot.

To: "'Derek Job'" <derek.c.job@gmail.com>, "'Forum'" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 185/70/15 tyre doesn't fit in the boot.
From: "tom mitchell" <3000mk3@bighealey.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 11:45:55 -0400
HI Derek,
I made a new metal bracket just taller, so I could use the old bolt holes.

Tom Mitchell
1965 Austin Healey BJ8 MK3

"Ability is what you are capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you
do.  Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

Doing it and doing it right, is up to you!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John
Lennon