Re: [Healeys] First start

To: rwil@sbcglobal.net, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] First start
From: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:19:32 +0200
Thanks Roland,

After lamenting a bit over the subject, I decided to replace the gasket. I
have lost my faith in this "custom" item. I think thge pressure is not
enough on this rather big area to make this type of material working.
I did the swap. No water leaks this time. I will try to relive the engine
tomorow.

Gergo