[Healeys] Fwd: big paper model of big healey

To: Forum <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: big paper model of big healey
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:01:45 +0200
All,

Please see below a message I received from a disabled man in Poland who is a
model builder. I think the message is self explanatory and it would be great
if any of you guys can supply him with copies of photos, diagrams,
or drawings that would assist him in his goal to model a Big Healey. As he
rightly says - it is the most beautiful British sports car!. Unfortunately
all my archives are packed away with my furniture, which is still in storage
but I said I would pass the message on to the Healey list experts.

Derek.