[Healeys] US Penrite oil distributor

Subject: [Healeys] US Penrite oil distributor
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 00:09:27 -0700 (PDT)
     Several day ago I posted to the list that Penrite oils are supplied in
the US by a company by the name of Restoration Supply.  Maybe due to the age
factor, my memory was fuzzy.  I was wrong.  the correct name of the company
that I meant to tell you about is Restoration Supply.  Their web address is:
http://www.restorationstuff.com/index.html
     You can click on their link
to download a catalog in PDF form.  They also sell Brad Penn oils and
Lubriplate products.  Start your search on page 21 or 22.  I would like to
thank John Sims for pointing out the error of my ways and the senior moment I
was having when I first brought this up.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5