[Healeys] 100-6/3000 top frame

Subject: [Healeys] 100-6/3000 top frame
From: derek.c.job at gmail.com (Derek Job)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 22:01:05 +0200
Charlie

The geometry is different.

You can see the difference in this photo of the two types of hood frames.
The later model is the one on the left with the thicker bars that fit
directly in into the same holes that are used for the tonneau cover. 3000
Car number 1529 is the cut off point.

This is the link

http://www.healeysix.net/Longbridge%20Top.htm

Derek