[Healeys] Coolant Recovery - generic tank

Subject: [Healeys] Coolant Recovery - generic tank
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 21:41:17 -0400
Go here to see the billet aluminum recovery tank I have in my 100:

*http://tinyurl.com/3my3hq6*
*
*
The tank is mounted to the right side shroud support just outboard of the
alternator.  I had the overflow tube from the radiator switched to the right
side of the neck and plumbed the tank with a short piece of plastic tubing.

Best--Michael Oritt