[Healeys] Is There a Circlip?

Subject: [Healeys] Is There a Circlip?
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick and Caroline Quinn)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:17:05 +1000
G'day

Look it's been 30 years since I put the steering wheel on. You really don't
expect me to remember do you?

Attempted to remove the steering wheel from the BN3 this arvo. Nothing
special, it's a non adjustable steering set up.

Everything undone, nut removed as is the trafficator and stator tube. The
steering wheel is loose and can be moved about 1 centimetre, but stops with
a decided clunk as if it's being stopped by a circlip.

I have looked through the archives. Is it a matter of using a bigger hammer?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia