[Healeys] refill a radiator?

Subject: [Healeys] refill a radiator?
From: raymead at comcast.net (raymead at comcast.net)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:29:15 +0000 (UTC)
hello all,

I just replaced the radiator - so I totally drained the system.
It is now time to refill the system (radiator, engine, heater, etc., etc) and
I was wondering if there is some sort of "process" that is recommended??

Something like (for example):B  Fill it part way, start the car, let the water
start circulating, add more water, etc., etc, or something like that?B B  Or
do I just fill the radiator and start the car????B B  (Anti-freeze will, of
course, be part of the "water" adding process).

Any thoughts/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated).

tks, ray