[Healeys] Hood Photos

Subject: [Healeys] Hood Photos
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick and Caroline Quinn)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:11:56 +1000
G'day

Someone has sent me an article on erecting the hood on his 100.

Funny thing to write about, but he has had his car for close to 15 years and
during its restoration never fitted the hood or soft top.

After being caught in the rain for one more time he finally fitted it to his
car and sent me the words - but no pics.

Would anyone have a photo of an erect soft top on a roadster Austin-Healey
they can send me? ie BN1 through to BN7 Mk2.

A series of photos of a soft top being erected would be even better.

Many thanks

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia